Use the link below to complete student driver registration. There is no fee to park your car on campus, but the vehicle must be registered with the school.  Students may pick up printed copies of the required forms if you do not have access to print them at home.  The forms must be turned in to the school office, with copies of the Student Driver License and Vehicle Registration card, for students to continue driving to CHHS and parking on campus.  If the Student Driver Registration forms are completed electronically, a copy of the Student Drivers license and Vehicle Registration card should still be turned into the office.

Please click here for Student Driver Registration Forms



Share This


Upcoming Events

May 30, 2022
HCS - Annual Leave Day
June 2, 2022
HCS - Last day for students
June 3, 2022
HCS - Mandatory Teacher Workday
June 6, 2022
HCS - Annual Leave Day

General Information


Contact Us

  • Central Haywood High School
  • Wendy Rogers, Principal
  • 3215 Broad Street, Clyde, NC 28721
  • 828-627-9944
  • 828-627-0709